4) China House 的林春利弟兄、陈文林姐妹一家每周日为教会提供午餐。
3) Linda姐妹用她智慧的双手装饰教会，每周为大家煲汤， 并在微信群里诵读灵命日粮。
9) 几位青少年：林杉,David, Michael, Jackson都在参与侍奉中得到了锻炼与成长。
To Northwest Mandarin Church Family and Friends:
In this harvesting season of November, our hearts are full of gratitude. “You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance” (Psalm 65:11). “Year after year, the blossoms look alike, but the ‘grace’ will not remain the same.” The year of 2014 has been both challenging and blessing to Northwest Mandarin Church.
In this year, our Church has become a “living spring” and a “flowing instrument.” We are “spiritual home”, “salvation haven”, and “Bethel” (that is ‘encounter God’) for many souls. We welcomed new friends and said ‘farewell’ to many old friends as well.
1) From February to March, Professor Guo, Louis Guo, Yingjie Liu, Jianqin Wan went back to China. Their lives in Oklahoma were like a “beautiful dream Jesus granted to them” (Zeqiang Guo said). May this dream be with them all the time!
2) In May, we said ‘farewell’ to our beloved coworkers: Sister Summer and Sister Sunny. We cannot hold them back because they will bear God’s greater mission for their future.
3) From July to August, Rui Zhang and Isaac Liu went back to China with our prayers and blessings.
Meanwhile, Professor Su and her daughter Amy, Brother Lu Peng, his wife Yanfang Zhu and his son revisited their old haunts. Sister Su, Amy, and Yanfang Zhu took this precious opportunity to give themselves to Jesus Christ through baptism.
Also, sister Grace (Xiaochen’s mother) moved to New York and Aunty Chai to Portland.
4) In September, we sent William Wu and Yan He to Tulsa, Professor Xiang Zhou and Sister Lingzhi Zhou to China. As the Lord’s disciples, they will continue to witness Jesus’ name wherever they go.
In this year, some committed families kept on contributing their strength to the Church growth.
1) Brother Jack Li and Sister Guo attended worship and serve others every Sunday through 3-hour driving from Weatherford.
2) Brother Shi’s family, Sister Helen led their coworkers to worship God and serve the Church. Under their influence, their many workers came to the Lord and were baptized (including in Tingting Zhang, Yanjie Zhang, and Yanchun Cheng).
3) The family of Hunan Chinese Buffet welcomed our mid-night Professional Fellowship once a month and provided our Thanksgiving Dinner.
4) Brother Chunli Lin and Sister Wenlin Chen from China House provided our lunch every Sunday.
5) The family of Pruett was involved in all church activities and nurtured their adopted sons David and Jacob with their parental love.
6) Sister Nancy led her whole family and coworkers to participate church activities and was eager to seek the truth.
In this year, many young coworkers served the Church with wholeheartedly.
1) Brother Jeff was responsible for church finance, presiding worship, teaching Sunday school, and picking up food for gathering.
2) Brother Yunlong led the worship and read scripture for us through We-Chat daily.
3) Sister Linda decorated Church with her gifted hands, read Daily Devotion through We-Chat and cooked soups for us.
4) Brother Chenxiao led Friday Bible Study and assisted us to do troubleshooting for computers.
5) Sister Wan Pang played piano with her talent every Sunday.
6) Brother Michael Wu was responsible for reception and shared the gospel with his workers.
7) Sister Yiru sent Daily Devotion through email every day and was involved in worship team.
8) Brother Richard joined worship team lately and supported We-Chat ministry.
9) Many youth are growing by serving; they are Linshan, David Pruett, Michael Pruett, Jackson Li.
Let us pray together that may the Lord
* bless everyone in our Church to love the Lord deeply and walk with the Lord daily.
* lead our pastor, pastor’s wife, coworkers and all brothers and sisters to share the gospel more effectively, and bring us revival.
* call more people to become His disciples and glorify God with their whole lives.
* heal Nancy’s illness and give her power and peace.
* fill our gathering place with people without any empty seat.
Thanks again to your prayers, participation, and offering in the last year. Happy Thanksgiving! May our dear
Lord bring us a more glorious future in His Kingdom!
Pastor Chunhai & Shasha
Thanksgiving of 2014